Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lighted man

I had a friend named Anowar. He was slightly elder than me. For that reason I used to submit due respect to him. Though I was younger than he yet he also expressed due respect to me in return. Still existing age difference there was a cordial friendship between us. Both of we used to tell our life-secrets to one another. So a real friendly relationship was developed between us, day by day.

Lighted man

One day when I was seated in my optical shop suddenly I remembered Mr. Anowar. Near about a month was passed I had no meet with him. He went for a tour to his homeland West-Begal. Of course he informaed me before his tour. There is a saying - "out of sight out of mind" & "BEHIND YOUR VISION"That was reflected on me. I thought that- he had gone to his homeland after a consi derable period so he had no feel to return early. But why in that time I rembered him suddenly after a month? Thinking so when I threw my vision infront of my shop I saw Mr. Anowar was standing. I became astonished and said to him, "I'm remembering you just now and you've really come in the meantime. It's very intersting’’ He replied, "I'm coming today to your shop, this information has been received in your heart by an unknown spiritual telepathy and that's why you're remembering so" I replied "Exactly so. Really there is a spiritual net work and response between our hearts and by that response we can receive the information of any incident which is going to be materialized in future. Of course if heart is not much transparent then the spiritual impulse can't be received."
I made un arrangement of tea-refreshment on the arrival of Mr. Anowar. I asked him, "How did you spend the time so long?" He replied, "Iwas very fine by the grace of the Almighty. The cause of my late was- I had an extra tour programme to visit the "Ajmir shareef" the holy shrine of the great saint HazratKhowaja Moinuddin Chisty (Rh)’’. I further asked him. "Why did you decide to visit to 'Ajmir Sharif' so suddenly?" He replied "I've two daughters but no son. To get a son I went there and submitted my prayer. I hope that by the advocay of that great saint the Almighty'll give me a son" I said to him, "You've done a very good deed. I also hope that you'll get a son offspring.”

Lighted man

A young Lighted man was seated in the shop. His appearance was expressing that he was a gentle and educated Lighted man. He came to purchase a pair of spectaeles. He was listening our conversations silently. He ultimately asked me, "Uncle, may I ask a question to you?” “I replied” Yes, why not, if necessary you may ask several questions.” He said, "The Almighty is our creator. He reserves all powers. Nothing can be occured without his wish. He gives us every thing. So we should have to submit our prayers only to him. He can grant our prayers. But why we go to the graves of deceased persons to submit our prayers. Is there any significance to do that?" I replied, "My dear, your questions is obviously an elementary one. There is answer also. Undoubtedly the Allmighty reserves all powers. If he wants he can express his message from the sky with a loud voice but he doesn't do so. He used to send his message for the mankind through his selected person. It is his rule that without medium his messages couldn’t come directly. Then how can you expect that your words and prayers will reach to the Almighty without medium. For that reason the Almighty has expressed in his sacred book the importance of taking the guidance of medium. His selected persons are the proper media. In the age of prophets they were the media. They used to advocate to the Almighty for the salvation of mankind. The Almighty also used to accept their advocacy. The present age is the age of prophet's representatives. They are also the selected persons of the Almighty. Now they’re the media through which common people can communicate with the Almighty. They advocate to the Almighty for the salvation of mankind and also for the grant of their prayers. They guide us to run in right path. Though they die yet their souls remain active. So we can easily submit our prayers to the Almighty through them. Though the Almighty knows and can hear everything yet it is his rule that he hears, considers and grants the prayers of common people through the arbitration of his selected persons. There is a materialistic example. In the court of justice none can submit directly his plaint to the judge without pleader. So for the grant of our prayer to the Almighty we've also to take proper media that's the selected and lighted persons of the Almighty. Do you understand my point? The young BEHIND YOUR VISION Lighted man replied "Yes, now it is clear to me ."

After a year I was in my shop as usually. Mr. Anower came and gave a good news that his wife had borne a son baby. I congratulated him remembering the advocacy of the great saint Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddin Chisty (RH) of Ajmir.

No comments:

Post a Comment