Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cuckoo of Spring


It was a morning of a spring. I went out for a walk. I was walking through a residential area enriched with gardens and was free from noise of vehicles. The gentle winds of the spring touched my body and heart. I became charmed with the pure atmosphere of the environment. A pleasant comfort was dispersing throughout my body and mind. The road-side bungalows with beautiful gardens and chattering of birds created a pleasant environment in our busy city. That's Why I used to walk in the morning in that area.

Cuckoo of Spring
I was looking the natural beauties of that area and walking through. In that charming atmosphere I suddenly heard the melodious voice of cuckoo. I looked to and fro, tried to trace the bird but I didn't find out where from the bird was calling.  Perhaps it was calling from a branch of cousiderable hight behind the leaves. It was resounding repeatedly. Hearing the sound of cuckoo I remembered the arrival of spring. I was walking and looking the natural beauties. I traced the indications of the arrival of the spring. The flowers bloomed in the trees of polash, shimul, gulmohar etc. Many unknown birds're taking pollen-grains from those flowers. Humming sound of bees and gentle winds of the spring was telling silently, "See me, enjoy and realise that the king of the seasons has come.” I returned home after my morning walk. Having breakfast I sat on a sofa. The voice of the cuckoo resounded in my inner ear. A cluster of thinkings gathered in my mind. The cuckoos're found when the spring had come. They play hide and seek. They lay eggs in the nests of crows. The crows don't understand that. Believing own eggs they hatch them. After the departure of spring the cuckoos go to the another places where the spring has come. They have no time to look behind. Thinking all these I realised a human philosophy.

The introduction of male in the life of female is just like the arrival of cuckoos in the spring of the nature. Female is one of the forms of nature. The arrival of youth in the female life is just like the arrival of spring in her life. As the nature is decorated beautifully in the spring the females’re also become glamorous in the youth. They become full blown. In this youth period every female waits for the coming of male partner in her life. The call of male creates sensation in their lives. They become induced by the male calls. As it were it's the arrival of man formed cuckoo in the spring of woman's life. They devote all their beauties to the male partners. The males unite with them and enjoy their beauties. Creation is full filled through their union. In the female life the spring that's her youth doesn't stay forever. Gradually it disappears. In the nature after definite period when the spring disappears in its rotation the spring cuckoo also leaves the place. Similarly in the time of disappearance of female life-spring a fear is developed in the female character that if she losses her male partner that's the man formed spring cuckoo. Thinking all those I composed a song in my mind that was a song of female character regarding her male.
Oh cuckoo of spring,
You've come in time,
In my life spring

Your calls koo, koo,
Change my mind uneasy.
I've become impatient,
As I'm your darling.

In my flowery spring
You take my honey
It's my cordial devotion
As you're my lover being.

After my life-spring
Don't leave me.
How'll I live alone
Without you so loving?

Thinking those words a different feel was created in my mind. My mind said, "There're two characters in the nature, one is male and another is female. These two characters play an amorous game in the nature. The appearance of male in the life of female is the root of all creations. As it were the appearance of male is the appearance of cuckoo in the life-spring of female.”

No comments:

Post a Comment