Sunday, September 30, 2012

Existence


After having the supper I stood on the balcony. I had a habit for a long time to walk a little before my sleep. Walking in the balcony my vision was fixed in the sky. The sky was full of stars. It was seemed to be that the cloudless sky was full of Arabian Jasmines. My mind flew to that sky as a bridle less winged horse of a legend.

I fixed my eyes in the sky with a winkless sight. I was observing the fair of stars. The stars were looked like non-mobile but they were not so. Though their movements apparently could not be guessed but after some times they were seen advanced ahead deceiving our eyes like dial hands of clock. Suddenly my vision was fixed to a particular star. It was approaching from the east towards the west twinkly. It was easily detected from other stars. I understood that it wasn't a star but a satellite. Any developed country has thrown up this satellite. The satellite was moving round the earth. It was an amazing invention of seiecnce. Satellite has made easy the distant news casting and weather forecast. Some satellites are used as space-crafts. These are may be man-bearer or not. I rememberd the first space-man Uri Gagarin. I rememberd also the epoch-making adventure of Applo-11. In that adventure N. Armstrong, E.Aldrin and Michael Caulince ensured the victory of moon. Really it was amazing. The space-craft Discovery discovered how many unknown mysteries! When I was absorbed in those thinkings the satellite disappeared gradually in the west sky. I didn't return back my mind from the sky. My mind started an infinite journey following the satellite.

Just like a prince of a legend, who used to start journey to discover the mysteries of unknown countries with his winged horse my mind also started a space-journey to find out the mysteries of the universe. So far my mind proceeded I flew up my winged horse of my thinking world. My mind crossed the boundary of Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Valcan and others. After then my mind crossed many unknown Galaxies. But after then? My winged horse couldn't advance. Alas here man is undone! The space is infinite but a man has a confined consciousness. So man can't feel the infinite space. Infinite space is beyond the human knowledge. So much knowledge already has been gathered by the total mankind, is very little still now. So the mystery of infinite spac is always reserved by the Almighty and what is beyond the human feelings. None’ll find the boundary of infinite space. So the winged horse of my world of thinking failed to procced and returned back ultimately. I felt a headache. My wife came and asked, "What're you thinking looking at the sky? Is it a new plot of your writings? Writers're always those sorts of men who usually forget the time of their food and rest. The night has advanced. Let's go to sleep.”

My world of thinking has been interrupted. I sat on the sofa. The clock rang twelve. The sound resounded in my head. Being failed in finding the boundary of infinite space my mind embracd the time. A question came to my mind- when the time had been started from? If it's been started from a particular moment then there must be time before that. The events what were happend in the past started to be visualized in the screen of my mind like a TV screen. I took my mind in the past gradually. The pictures of many historical events, many empires of heroic castes of the world started to come in the screen of my mind. My mind proceeded further to the pre-historic eras. I remembered the aneient men. I took my mind back further more. The pictures of giant dinosaurs came to my mind. I thought about the creation of earth. The earth came into existence from the sun. The sun was created before the earth. What was created before that? I couldn't take my mind back further more. None'll find the beginning and the end of eternity. Eternity and infinite space are remained toghter forever. They’ve no beginning and end. Winged horse of my world of thinking became failure and returned back.

A question was arisen in my mind- is there any time and space actually? My mind replied, “Actually there is no time and space. Time and space are completely relative matters. There is only one thing that's the infinite, eternal and ever conscious existence of the Almighty every where''.

No comments:

Post a Comment