Sunday, September 30, 2012

Result


It was a winter morning. I went out for a walk. The sky was cloudy to some extent. So the sun wasn’t visible in time. At last the sun peeped through the gap of the cloud. A bunch of sweet sun-light touched my body. As it were an addition of sauce in the meal. Trespasser cold of my body ultimately exempted me. I began to walk with a comfortable feel of sweet sun. Snddenly my vision was caught by a beggar woman. She was very poorly dressed. She was bearing a disabled child in her waist. Saliva was dropping from the mouth of that child. Its hands and legs were hanging. The pupils of the eyes were deviated. Limb-joints were swallen. It was easy to recognize for all that the child was a disabled. The illfated woman was walking with her child along with the passerby. Looking the scene my mind became full of sorrow. The comfort of sweet sun became faded. Again the sun became masked with cloud. I returned home with a melancholy mood.
Return to home I saw my wife was waiting for me. I took my breskast unmindfully. That was noticed by my wife. She said to me “Why’re you looking so thoughtful? What’s happened? Any bad incident?” I replied, “No, nothing.” My wife engazed herself in her house hold works but I engazed myself in deep thinkings. A cluster of questions were gathered in my mind. Why a man’s to face a painful death? Why a child suffers punishment from its birlh?

I remembered the words of Gautama Buddha. His heart cried for sorrow, infirmity, disease and death. To search peace he left his crown, wife and son. He went to forest and mountain for meditation. He gained knowledge and commandments-- cult of non-violence is the real religion and killing of creature is a great sin. Jesus Christ was missing from the age of fourteen to twentyeight. In that period through proper worship and meditation he gained spiritual power and messages of God the holy Bible. Our beloved prophet Hazrat Muhammad (s) dedicated his worship and meditation in the dark cave of the mountain Hera and received the holy messages from Allah the holy Quran. The substantial parts of all religions are same. To establish worship to the Almighty and to direct ownself in the way of human peace and welfare in our lives is the main doctrine of all religion. Sin is the cause of all unhappiness and virtuous deeds are esssential to establish eternal peace and happiness.

Generally common people can’t find out the trulh and mystery of creation through proper worship and meditation. But the great men’ve done that. So we the common people’ve to depend on the sacred books. All of we’ve the freedom of thinking. So I entered into the kingdom of my thinking world. Many quotations were coming into my mind. The Almighty is impartial and merciful according to the all sacred books. He doesn’t give punishment to anybody without definte cause. We enjoy that what is the result of our own deeds. Sin doesn’t exempt anybody. The organs which we use to do the evil works give evidences of those deeds. None suffers for the sin of others.
A question was arisen in my mind that the disabled child didn’t do any sin but why it’s been suffering from such a punishment from its birth. The Almighty doesn’t convict anybody without definite cause. I calculated the matter in my mind. A result repeatedly came to my mind that everyone has previous, present and coming lives. We’ve to suffer some punishments which were the result of the deeds of our previous lives. Exactly the disabled child was also suffering from such punishments which were the results of deeds of its previous life. Its disordered organs’re showing the evidence of the sin of its previous life. I didn’t find any other explanation except that.

When I was wandering in the sky of unlimited world of thinking my wife came and said to me. “Hi, will you not go to your office?” My thinkings’re interrupted and I became ready to go to my office. I opened the door and saw that very beggar woman standing on the gate bearing her disabled child in her waist. I became surprised. My wife bothered for that and said to the beggar woman, “What a botherartion! Would you not get another time to come?” I said to my wife, “Don’t asked her so.” I gave a ten taka note to the beggar woman. She looked me for a while with her pathetic eyes and went away with her child. I saw the silent departure of the beggar woman and the dreadful result of the disabled child.

No comments:

Post a Comment