Sunday, September 30, 2012

Spectrum


The sky of early autumn suddenly becomes clouded and it rains. After some times the sky becomes clear and the golden sun-rays begin to disperse. As it were a game of hide and seek. The children used to sing the popular song "It is raining, it is shining. The fox's wedding.’’ Some times there's a thin layer of cloud in the sky. When sun-rays pass through this cloud they become defracted into seven colours and create rainbow. It's the spectrum of light.


Once I was reading a magazine at afternoon in such an early autumn. Suddenly it was raining a shower. My daughter of ten years was playing in the corridor. She came fast and said to me, "Dad, come soon and see how beautiful rainbow has been formed!" I respond her leaving the magazine. Really a beautiful rainbow had been formed. My daughter said to me "Dad, Why the man used to term the rainbow as Rambow" I repleid "Sri Ram Chandra had a big bow. Rainbow looks like a bow. For this reason it is termed so." My daughter pressed to me and asked, "Dad, please tell me the cause of rainbow formation" I said to her, "The sun-ray looks white and propagates always in a strait path. Though it looks white yet there are seven hidden colors in it. The colors are violet, blue, indigo, green, yellow, orange and red. The abbreviation of these colours is VIBGYOR. After a rain sometimes there's a thin layer of cloud in the sky. In fact the cloud is the accumulation of water particles. This thin layer of cloud acts as a medium. When sun-rays pass through this medium those hidden seven colors come out and form rainbow. This is why rainbow looks so beautiful. Do you understand? You'll be able to gather more knowledge regarding this when you'll be aged" My daughter agreed with me and engazed herself in playing but I engazed myself in  deep thinkings.

I came back to my room and sat on a sofa. I thought that the sun light looked white nevertheless it had seven hidden colours in it . The matter made me thoughtfull and solicitous. I thought there’re some men in the world who are very simple and lead their lives in strait path like sun light. There're many qualities remain in them in hide like sun light. As the sun light shows seven colours when it passes through appropriate medium these men also show their good qualities in appropriate moments. The society becomes benefited by these men and comes to know their hidden qualities.

I remembered the subject of Physics. The students of Physics use tri-angular transparent medium called prism. They can defract sun light into seven hidden colours by it. My mind said that like prisms there're also men who're three eyed. They act as prism media. The hidden qualities of a common man begin to disperse by the touches of those man-media. The Almighty is full of qualities. We are advised to colour ourselves with the qualities of the Almighty. We have to submit ourselves to the man-media for the purpose. These man-media are the spiritual guides. So if we bloom our qualities through the proper guidence of the spiritual guides we'll become the real spectrum of eternal qualities of the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment